CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweets from the sweetest!

My sweet, sweet, friend Donna and her daughter Meghann are taking a cake decorating class.  This week they learned how to make different kinds of flowers...and she had too many cupcakes to eat herself, so she shared them with me!  YUM!  Handmade and hand delivered!  They are beautiful!  She did a great job...and they were rasberry filled as you can see from the one I took a bite of...I am happy to say I ate all four of them all by myself!!!  Two one day, and two the next.  They were delish!  Thank you so much Donna for sharing with me!  I will be happy to taste test any of your other lesson material if you need me to!  Your cakes and cookies have all looked beautiful...keep having fun!  Someday I want to take that class with a friend...that would be so fun.  Next up with Donna...today we are going to see "Hello Dolly" at the Met.  Can't wait.  Donna is a kindred spirit and a very sweet friend!  I am truly blessed!




1 comments:

donnam

I am the one who is blessed!!!! I am so glad you like the cupcakes and ooooo, I will be there in 1/2 an hour to pick you up for Hello Dolly!!! Yay!!!!