Once again, way too many pictures to do in one post...so this will be divided up..Friday July 8th was our McKinney reunion. David and Clif rode with me and Grandpa up to Folsom...it was a pleasant drive! David was feeling all better and ready to go!
We arrived at the park and got to meet new cousins and have fun visiting with them all...This is Holly and her soon Cooper...
Mike and Margie were there...and Grandpa Terry...
Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Terry...they were our "hosts" for the event...
Uncle Dick and Aunt Kathy came down from Redding...it was so nice to see them...
As it got hotter, some of the little kids made these water balloons for us older folks to put around our necks and keep us cool...they sure had fun making them and we sure enjoyed having them to help us feel cooler!
This is cute of Grandma Barbara...best mother-in-law EVER! (I "borrowed" a few of these pics from Dave's sister Gail...thanks Gail!)...
This cute little curly blonde is Evangeline...she liked the "baby." And he wanted to touch her...
It turned out to be a very hot day...thankfully there were a lot of water bottles on ice...
Jacob is always happy though, no matter how uncomfortable it gets...
Here he is hanging out with Grandpa...
David got wet (which was good) and he likes to make faces when I take his picture...
Jacob trying on my shades...
Joel and Clif chatting with Uncle John...
Mason was really good at making the giant bubbles...two strings on two dowels...clever! Royal and Cooper were having fun with the giant bubbles...
The guys played a little horseshoes...here is Joel giving it a shot...
Dave teaching his sons the finer points of horseshoe throwing...
Good form Dave!
Clif has good form too!
I got to chill in the shade with a sleepy Jacob...and even though he looks asleep in this picture...he did not go to sleep at all...
food, family and fun...that's what this day was all about...
Amanda and David took a breather in the shade too...it was a fun day at the park, yummy food and water fun for the kids, horseshoes, ladder ball, basketball and balloon animals...I'm sure I've forgotten something! More pictures of the reunion coming!





1 comments:
I know what you mean about those water balloons around your neck. I've been carrying a small ice pack with me when we go to the park and I put it on my neck. The only way I survive!
Post a Comment