Here are just some more random pictures of family fun...Holly and her daughter Kamryn (I'm sure I didn't spell that right!) who hit it off with David. They were buddies throughout the day...just like Holly and Amanda were back in the day...
Jacob enjoying Aunt April's yummy baked beans! All the food was very good!!
Heather brought a fun little sprinkler that attached to the hose, so the kids had fun cooling off in in it! There were a lot more little kids, not sure why they aren't in my pictures...This is David, Royal and Cooper...
Kamryn liked Jacob too and he was holding her hand...so cute! He was just letting go when I snapped the picture...he likes to hold hands!
Grandma Barbara had a fish pond. This has been a tradition since our first reunion back in 1987...David is having his turn to fish...
Here's a few more of the kids...I knew they were there! Lining up for their turn to fish...Dave's sister Gail in the purple shirt is helping them...
oh the excitement!
I believe Mason and Kayleen were behind the "pond" working the magic...
After all the excitement of the day, it was time to head to our hotel. We picked the Comfort Inn again because of our good experience in Las Vegas. It was close to Grandma and Grandpa's house and the temple where we would be going the next morning. AND, it had a pool! The kids wanted to swim and get refreshed after the hot day in the park...here are some pictures of our room...we really liked it.
Amanda had the room next door...She took David for a little swim while Clif and Joel went to get us some pizza for dinner...Winco was a little ways down the street and we like their pizza...
David liked the evening swim!
We ate our pizza and then I babysat while Clif, Joel and Amanda went for a swim...
oops...these pictures got out of order...I took Amanda and David's picture from the balcony...
This is a blurry action shot...David jumping in!
David went right to sleep...just curled up and was OUT. I don't think his puppy had even finished one song before he was sleeping...
A little while later he rolled over and I noticed he had clenched in his little fist, his Mater Pez Dispenser! He held right on to it as he rolled over. So cute...
That was the end of Friday...a very busy and fun day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment