CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

July wrap up...

I cannot believe it is August 1st!  Where does the time go?  So I guess I need to wrap up July...here's a few more things that happened this month...Saturday I went with my bosom friend Donna to see the community theater play "Hello Dolly."  It was fabulous!  We had such a fun time and the production was so good!  (It always is!)  One of the highlights of my summer every year...and it's especially fun because there is always someone we know in it.  They did a great job! 
Last week I had the trio over to play...they are so much fun!  They wouldn't smile for the camera, but they were happy, I promise!  They are having graham crackers in this picture.  We had a great time playing with my toy box and I think their mom was able to get a few things done without them crawling around under her feet.  We loved having them...they are welcome anytime Nicole!
 I got the pictures I ordered of David reminding us to "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."  Isn't he just the cutest little monkey!  I LOVE these darling pictures...have to find the perfect place to hang it...
 Clif received his AS degree!  He doesn't think it's a big deal, but we do...and I will be buying a frame for this important piece of paper!  Great job Clif!  He also got a job at Target as a cashier.  He has two part-time jobs now and next up will be a 4 year college...he was accepted at BYU Idaho, but I hear he is looking into Fresno State as well...so we will see.  I am rooting for BYU Idaho so he can be out on his own having an adventure, but MOSTLY so he can have the BYU experience that so many of us wish we could have!  Fresno State just isn't quite the same...
 Another fun day...I had an impromptu lunch with these two lovely ladies!  Hillary gave her talk in church on Sunday (she did a fabulous job!) and was going to speak in the singles ward after...there was just enough time in between to come over and visit with me and have a bite of lunch.  (Dave is in Texas so I wasn't cooking!)  It was fun!  I LOVED hearing her bear her testimony in Espanol...so we had her bless our lunch in spanish as well!  Fun fun!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Clark got a new set of wheels!  And boy are they BIG.  He has to jump up into that thing.  One thing is for sure, I will never be going for a ride in it because I can't climb that high!!  He is excited to have a truck and now he just needs to sell his old Saturn (the one that used to be Ashley's!).  

 And last but definitely not least...this little guy joined our family on July 29th!  Two days before his parents 12th anniversary!  Jackson Baxter Farnsworth...looks just like his older brothers and his dad...they are definitely from the same mold!  Congrats to my little brother Eric and his wife Randa on this sweet addition to the family!  Wish I could hold him and love on him!
His family will have to do it for me...and it looks like they are ready and willing!  Makayela will have fun playing the little mother.  July has been a very busy and fun month...I wonder what August will hold?