The time is sure flying by before these cuties fly back home! Monday gave us only 2 more days to play! I was truly disappointed that I had to return to work that day, but I had two cute little boys to give me a hug and kiss before I left for the day!
Jacob turned 11 months while he was here, so Amanda tried to get his 11 month old picture...he sort of cooperated...
And of course David was happy to pose!
Oh how I am going to miss these cute faces and happy little laughs!!!
I guess they kept busy while I was at work. I get off at 2 and came home as fast as I could so we could....go swimming!
Our wonderful friend Donna let us come over and swim with her grandbaby...Stacy is on the right with her daughter Jocelynn...Amanda and Jacob had fun playing with them...
The sun was so bright, but Jacob really was having fun!
Clif and David had fun as well...
And Joel too...it was a nice refreshing way to spend the afternoon...
Thank you Donna for letting us come and cool off! I had fun visiting with you while we watched our grandbabies play! Now it is one more day before we have to put them on the plane...Grandma is fighting the depression...


2 comments:
I loved having you and everyone else over!!! I am so sorry they had to leave. :(
I am VERY much looking forward to having our Wednesdays again!
Jacob looks SO GROWN UP in these pictures...especially the first one!
Post a Comment