At the end of June, my good friend Robin was driving to Arizona to pick up her daughter from her mission. I knew this would be a great chance to get a shadow box to my brother Steve that lives there. She was more than willing to take it for me and deliver it. So I hurried and got it finished and sent it with her on the 28th. Steve and I both thank her very much! Steve really liked it. I did this one in a square frame and I think it turned out as good as the one I made for my brother Eric (see earlier post here). Now I just need to make one for me and one for my brother in Alaska. Any ideas on how to get his delivered up there?
When Robin came home from Arizona, with her missionary...we had a little pot luck welcome home party. Hillary looked great and her mom was sure glad to get her home! We are all happy to have Hillary back with us.
Me and Hillary...she looks great! She is used to the heat...I look like I am outside in 100 degree weather...ick.Some of our fun friends visiting at the party...Dan and Ann (standing) Kristi and John (sitting)...
More friends...Gary, Diane, Marlina, and Cupcake Stef!! (my favorite thing in this picture is the cute guy smiling back there behind the bushes...)
And last but not least, my wonderful friend Robin..she is receiving some flowers from our friend DeAnn...what a fun welcome home party, despite the heat. They were serving snow cones so it was bearable! Welcome home Hillary and congratulations missionary mom for getting her home with you finally!


1 comments:
So nice how you made that shadow box for your brother...and how sweet Robin hand delivered it! I've been working on a shadow box for my sister and I won't even tell you for how long :)
Hilary looks so beautiful.
Post a Comment