I wanted to take the family out for dinner, since they were so sweet to buy me a plane ticket to get there to visit! They chose this Mexican Restaurant "La Cazuela" and it was a good choice! Dale and I had a little duel over the check at the end, but the MIL won! I would not have it any other way. Love ya Dale!
We had a hard time deciding what to order since there were so many good options on the menu!
Jacob showing me his chip...he licks the salsa off them...I think he ate some of the chips too...they were yummy!
We all enjoyed the chips while waiting to order...
Then our yummy food arrived! David loves the cheesy dip and promised to let me try it. He's right, it is very delicious! He did eat his other food too...but he loved that dip!
I still get the stink eye face from Jacob when I try to take a picture...he just doesn't want to smile for me! He enjoyed his rice and quesadilla...that boy loves to eat!
David on the other hand, fully cooperates for pictures! I had a chicken chimichanga and we left that restaurant FULL.
We got Jacob to show me his muscles! Funny kid...
After dinner, we went across the street to this beautiful old building, the Gwinnett County Courthouse...and let the kids run off some energy on the huge lawn there...
They loved to run and find big leaves on the ground...
Then they would go and drop them down this drain hole. It was deep and this was a fun thing for them to do. Their parents told me they do this every time they go here.
Mommy and her boys having a race...I think David won...
Then a family picture on the steps of the courthouse. Aren't they the cutest little family? Love, Love, Love being with them!!!
Then we took our leftovers and headed home. Dale was our taxi driver and their mini van was our taxi...it was a fun evening out!! We will put a few more miles on this van before I leave!


3 comments:
They ARE such a cute family. I'm so glad you got to go spend some time with them. I thought about you every day because I know you were in Grandma happyland.
Love the picture of Jacob showing his muscles.
Post a Comment