CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last day in Georgia...

Before I tell about my last day, I have to go back and tell about this picture...it is blurry because we were driving in the car...home from the aquarium...there were about 10 or 12 of these segway scooters.  The man in front had on a red t-shirt that said "Guide."  He was speaking into a microphone that I can only assume was transmitting to their helmets...a tour of Atlanta on a segway..crazy stuff!
 Monday morning David wasn't feeling too well, so he stayed home from school and played with Jacob...their mom made a car track on the carpet for them to play...and David organized the spot with lots of things from around the house...
He did a neat and tidy job don't you think? 
 We did take a little outing back to Charming Charlies for a couple of more gifts, and Wal Mart for some treats for the grandkids!  Then we came home and kept going on our sewing projects.  It was a fun and productive day.  Very enjoyable!  Dale and Amanda had a gift card to a nice restaurant so we sent them out to dinner so Grandma could babysit one more time...LOVE IT!  I had leftover Cafe Rio (still just as yummy!).  After dinner I let David play Mario Kart one more time before I take it home...he had fun!
 Jacob watched him play and cheered him on...but he still wouldn't look at me!  He must just be camera shy...
 Bath time...blurry picture sorry...but they have these little tablets they put in the water and it turns the water colors!  Just the water, not the babies.  What will they think of next?  David picked pink for that night's bath...they splashed and got clean...
then posed for me in their hooded towels...yes Sister Stringham, they still use them!  (They were baby gifts for each of them...she does great work!) 
Next was Grandma's favorite...reading time!  They both have their cute little rockers and they picked out some books to read.  After they looked at books for awhile, they each picked some for Grandma to read.  So fun!
 I am going to miss these cute little faces!!!
 David gave Grandma his room, so this is where he "camps" in Mommy's closet!  He has his pillows and some of his "friends" to camp with him.  Grandma really appreciated David giving up his bed for her.  I don't think she would have done so well "camping!"  I'm sure he was happy to get his own bed back...
And that is the end of my wonderful and fun Georgia trip!  Tuesday morning I kissed and hugged them all good bye and got on a plane bound for Fresno.  Amanda and Jacob too me to the airport. It was raining and raining but my flight left on time and I got home safe.  Thank you my Georgia babies for letting me come and visit...I loved every minute of it and can't wait until we can be together again!!!

1 comments:

Grandma Honey

It's been fun not only seeing your cute grandboys, but I've also enjoyed seeing Amanda's house. Lots of colors and cute decor, and what a large bedroom closet!

I use a version of those tablets with my grandchildren. I just put a few drops of food coloring in their bath water. They love it!