CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 years...how is that possible?

 30 years ago today, we started our eternal journey together.  What a time it has been!  I am so grateful to have found a wonderful man who truly loves me for better and for worse.  I am a better person because of him.  I am grateful for our eternal family and all the adventures we have had through the years.  30 seems like such a long time in my mind, and yet, it seems like just yesterday we were out taking pictures and celebrating our marriage. (In record heat in Arizona by the way! - I think it was 112 that day and we were out in it!) Happy Anniversary to my husband and forever friend.  Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will!

2 comments:

kelly

30?! What, were you like 12 when you got married or something?

Caleen

Congrats to you both! I know what you mean.. how did we get this old?
LOL! You look beautiful though and love the picture of you both. Happy Forever to you both!