Happy Birthday to our little Amanda! Seems like just yesterday you were the age of Jacob in this picture! What a joy your are in our life...you are our ray of sunshine! We love you and wish you the best of everything as you celebrate another birthday! We always remember you making your entrance the day after our 3rd anniversary...you let us have our dinner out that night and waited until the next day to come. You were a great gift! Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so lucky to have 2 daughters!..but then I know you know that. :)
I just noticed that you posted this... I'm assuming you back-dated it, right?
Thanks for the bday wishes! And you're welcome for letting you celebrate your 3rd anniversary before putting you in labor. :)
Post a Comment