CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday is for swimming!

Grandpa wanted to make sure I got David a giant jar of cheese balls!  So that was a fun surprise when he got home from school (on Friday I think).  Grandpa sure likes cheese balls and he was sure David would too...he was right! 
 Saturday after Amanda and I did a little bit of shopping (she was helping me pick out some new clothes for work)...we went for a swim!
 David is a little fish...but he didn't want to take off his vest and show me how he could swim.  He finally did it and I took a little movie of it...he is doing good!  Jacob likes to stay on the steps the whole time and play.  Maybe next year he will be more adventurous...I kind of prefer the steps myself!
 He does put his face in the water...so he demonstrated that for me several times...
 Amanda inching her way in...the water was a bit cool at first, but felt really nice one you got used to it...
 Jacob's wet face! 
 Lots of fun toys to keep him busy and happy...
 David liked to play with the toys too...
 This is their association pool, but there is hardly ever anyone in it!  We pretty much had the pool to ourselves.  Three girls eventually came and they stayed at the other end of the pool, so it was like our own personal pool!  Don't be too shocked, but Grandma even ventured into the water! Looks like I could use a little bit more sun...ha ha...don't we all look cool in our shades? 
It was a very fun afternoon...then that evening me and the boys had pizza and I got to babysit while Amanda and Dale went to a ward dinner and talent show.  It was fun to give the boys their baths and read them some stories before bed...they behaved very well for me and I loved getting to have that time with them.  It was a very fun day but my week was coming to a close too quickly!  Only two more days...

0 comments: