Church is EARLY in Georgia! 8:30! But these boys were up and ready! Don't they look so handsome in their bow ties? Jacob does not want to smile for me (big surprise)...but at least he stood still for the picture!
He's trying to give me the stink eye in this next picture! It was fun to go to church with them. It is fun to listen to people conduct and speak in church that have that nice southern drawl! I got to see Dale's Aunt Billie and Uncle Larry again...they were both very sweet and welcoming to me.
I got to sit with David in his Sunbeam class in primary for a little bit and got to see him get "spotlighted." He's a good singer and it was fun to see him in primary. Amanda taught Relief Society so that was a special treat for me! She did a GREAT job! I did not get to hear her "finale" as Jacob had a dirty diaper and Grandma got to go change him! But she got lots of compliments after her lesson...it was a sweet spirit there and I was happy to be there. After church they had a hometeacher come by, he was really nice and we enjoyed his visit, and then Amanda's friend and little girl came over for dinner because her husband was out of town. It was nice to meet her and can you tell by Jacob's plate what we had??? Cafe Rio! Amanda makes a great meal!!
David had his own little table on the piano bench! The food was soooo yummy!!
Our dinner guests made "Pizookie" for dessert. YUM! Warm chocolate chip cookie, not quite all the way cooked, and ice cream on top. Jacob loved it! We all did. She had these cute little pans you make it in...I might want to get me some of those!
It was a lovely Sunday and I enjoyed every minute of it! Even getting up early! Can't believe only one more day being with these cute little kids!!!
On a side note...I thought about my mom a lot on this day...4 years ago on this date she passed away. Love and miss her every day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment