CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Zander...

Most days with Zander go very well.  He is a happy boy and entertains himself most of the time.  With the exception of always wanting food out of the pantry.  A typical boy!  He likes to eat all day! He likes to sweep the floor every day too.  Funny what makes him happy. We went through a crazy phase though where he liked to play with his poop.  NOT FUN!  He would always go when I put him down for his nap.  So I would peek through the crack of the door and try to catch him before he put his hands in it!  On the days I didn't catch him, not so good...like this day when he smeared it EVERYWHERE.  All over himself and the pack and play.  Ewww!  So I started putting him in long pajamas for nap time and that worked pretty good.  Then he started climbing out of the pack and play!  Another challenge!  I would keep putting him back and telling him to stay.  Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.  Sometimes I would give up and he would just eventually fall asleep on the floor!  Then I started getting out the floor pillows and putting on a quiet movie for him to lay there and fall asleep.  Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.  What a kid!  We do love him like one of the family.  He is a cutie so we have to take random pictures to send to his mom.  Like some of these...
 Zander gets the gold medal in poop art!






0 comments: