Amanda had to start back to school a week before the kids, so Grandma took them to do some things on the last few days before school started. One morning I didn't have Zander and Lilly was at her mom's so I took the boys to Hang Time. They burned off a lot of energy! We were the first ones in when it opened and had it to ourselves for a few minutes. The boys loved it. We took lots of slow motion videos just for fun. Anyway, we had 2 hours there and I think the boys liked it! Another day I didn't have Zander so I took the three kids to see The BFG movie. It was really cute! We all enjoyed it, and our popcorn and candy! We can't believe that summer is over and it is time for school to start already!
It's a dark picture, but we were in the theater waiting for the movie to start!






0 comments:
Post a Comment