CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2016

California Adventures...

Tuesday morning we went to California Adventures.  We were up and at it early and ready to go again!  Amanda and the boys went straight to Tower of Terror so Lilly and I went to Toy Story.  I told her I would take her picture and send to her dad.  She said, "Say that I look cool." After Toy story we walked around a little bit and found a fun mirror.  Lilly enjoyed that.  When Amanda and David wanted to ride California Screamin', the rest of us rode the merry go round.  I was excited that we found the mosaic wall that I saw a picture of my friend Kim by.  I had to ask someone where it was and they told me!  It is actually on four walls and is very interesting to look at!  So many things they have stuck in there among the tiles!  Silverware, dishes, all sorts of stuff!  Lilly liked looking at it too.  Somehow those kids talked me into riding Goofy's Sky School.  WHAT?  It's a roller coaster!  Thankfully a quick ride because I did not like it one bit!  The boys loved it though!  Lilly slept through that ride.  She was tired and needed a break!  We got some food and watched the Pixar Parade.  We were at the end of the route so the cast members were pretty hot and sweaty by then (it's a LONG parade route!) but they were still lively and smiling and a lot of fun!  And of course Grandma needed to buy everyone a cool treat in the heat of the day.  We rode our favorite rides and had a very fun day!  Radiator Springs is still the hot spot.  Very fun!  And of course to cool off we ride the Grizzly River Run.  Lilly would have nothing to do with that ride!  The boys and I loved it!  We did the Ariel ride and of course Flying Over California, Grandma's favorite ride there!  It wasn't unbearably hot and we did enjoy our day.  We didn't stay out too late so we could be well rested for our last day at the parks.













0 comments: