CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Alma 5

We talked in Sunday school today about Alma chapter 5.  Have you received His image in your countenance.  I have to say that whenever I hear that question, the answer for me is "I'm working on it."  But the person I ALWAYS think of when I hear this is my beautiful friend Susan Tanner.  The woman I would love to emulate and want to be like her when I grow up!  SHE has HIS image in her countenance.  Always!  I see it every time I see her or hear her speak.  She is the most Christlike person I know (in person).  So I always think about her when this topic comes up.  Also, when I am in the temple and see the sweet workers smiling, and just feel their radiant spirit, I see HIS image in their countenances.  It's a beautiful feeling and I do want to be better at that.  Alma chapter 5 is a good list of questions to be asking myself.  Loved the lesson today, and then in Relief Society it was on "True Greatness" which fell along the same lines.  Doing the "little" things each day that add to being a great person.  Great lessons today and I know now more than I ever, I have work enough to do!!

0 comments: