CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2016

Bridal Veil Falls

For family home evening, Dave and I decided to go hike to Bridal Veil Falls.  We invited Joel but he didn't want to come.  Probably because it's so easy! It is a nice walk about 15 minutes and not too hard.  As we were walking up, these young men came sliding down this rocky party and they were heading down.  Dave and I said that this looked really different, had there been an avalanche of some sort that washed out the trail?  We started to walk up and it was totally rocky and a steep climb.  I said there was no way I could do that.  Dave went a little further up and said he saw people coming up a trail.  So he came back down and we went back to where we had started (where the guys were coming out) and realized we should have turned at that spot and kept on the trail.  That wasn't even part of the trail!  It was just crazy that we didn't realize that.  We got back on the right trail and were up there lickity split!  It pays to stay on the right trail! (The straight and narrow is an analogy that comes to mind).  It was beautiful up there.  I love quick, EASY hikes.
 This is the WRONG way.  Dave is up there telling me he sees the proper trail.






0 comments: