CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's missing...

So I ordered this book for an upcoming bookclub (Deann's fav book!) thinking I would get a head start on reading it. I was excited when it arrived and when I opened it up, this is what I found...on EVERY PAGE...

Written in invisible ink perhaps? The moral is, don't judge a book by it's cover!!
And FYI...I just finished two other books for book club that I absolutley L-O-V-E-D!!! The Magic of Ordinary Days and The Help. Both books kept me right in the pages from the beginning until the end...one was shorter, one was longer...they were both GREAT choices!

4 comments:

Grandma Honey

Okay, I'm convinced. I think you are the 4th person to recommend The Help. I for sure want to read it now.

Caleen

Wow.. How funny.. You are quite the reader.. Such a wonderful hobby.. I need to relax now with a good book.. I guess I need to go to the Library and check out some :)

kelly

That's a quick read!

Grandmotherfairy

or maybe you need to be in the right"spirit" to have the words appear...how funny...