CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekend trip to Utah, day two, part two....

Dave, my personal chauffeur, took us to our favorite eating place in Provo!

Wish you could see it snowing in the pictures...but the water was 98-100 degrees!

Auntie Allyson getting some Carson time! He really does like me...don't go by the expression on his face! :)
Hot tub time in the snow...who'd have thunk it!

Kai going underwater while Joel counts for him...(I counted long enough to take a couple of pictures and get back inside!!)

Eric doing his master BBQ...in the cold! I stepped out only long enough to snap a picture! Too cold for me!


After the cemetery in the morning, we came back to Provo to Brick Oven pizza for lunch!!! This was on my "to do in Utah" list. Their pizza is great and I LOVE their rootbeer!!! I could not get enough... Kai was at school and Eric was at work. We missed them, but were so happy to get a lunch there! After Eric made it home in the evening, he barbecued his famous meat for us (it was yummy!) and the crazy kids got in the hot tub after dark. And it began snowing. Does this seem crazy to anyone besides me? They loved it though and stayed in for quite a long time! I got me a little more Carson time while the other kids were outside. He is so cute! Our first day in Utah and already two out of the 4 things done off my list! A productive and fun day!!The yummy rootbeer at Brick Oven!

The boys liked their food, they just don't like me taking their pictures! Joel is a good sport about it though.

Randa and Carson...

Me and Makayela enjoying the good food!

Carson enjoying some chocolate I gave him. :)

0 comments: