I was paid forward! woo hoo! Lady Linda brought me this beautiful photograph of the Sacred Grove which she took herself, in person! It is beautiful and I love it! She included her story of going there and finding the right spot to take a picture and the feelings she had while there. It is wonderful and I thank you Linda from the bottom of my heart! I really enjoyed our Pay it Forward game last year...I only ended up making 4 things from my two posts, (should have been 6...3 per post) as only 4 people commented on my blog (I don't get many comments!). So I am wondering if anyone is ready to play it again this year....will wait for comments....ha ha
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well if I ever finish my own pay it forward we could do it again !! lol
Lucky you what a beautiful picture for your house!
Robin, get finished...cuz I am ready to start it again!!!
She took it herself? Oh my, that is priceless!
Post a Comment