Today we walked for a cause. Multiple Sclerosis. We did it for our sweet friend Kimberly. It was a beautiful day for it, we walked probably not quite 2 miles, but it was fun to be together and to see Kimberly WALKING!! We also got a nice lunch and had a great time! Here are a few pictures of our morning...can't wait until next year!!
Also there were more of Kim's family, some of the Wipflers, the Martinez', the Winiecke's and probably more that I can't remember now! It was a great turn out. We walked with thousands of people!!!


3 comments:
Wasn't it a fun day? You must admit, we were the coolest group out there! And it wasn't a Jaeckel hike!!!!
Good job all of you!
Thank you Allyson! I wouldn't really admit right off hand that we were the coolest group there. But I can say we had some good times! Thank you for coming out there to support me and "the cause" for MS.
Post a Comment