Monday, April 12th was my dear friend Teri's birthday! With the help of her daughter Keri, and a few friends, we threw a surprise dinner for her. We made her "favorite" fried chicken and baked potatoes. And her favorite cake is carrot cake. It was a very fun evening, we visited and laughed and had a great time! I am truly grateful for good friends! Happy Birthday Teri and many more!!

I attemped the carrot cake from scratch (almost) with help from the Cake Dr. Book and I put it in a pretty cake plate that was her gift. It can be a punch bowl or serving tray too...I hope she likes it! You can see the yellow rose bush Robin got for her in this picture too...

Me, Kim, Linda, Robin and the birthday girl...Keri took the picture...she and Jennifer were both there too!

We had fun helping do the dishes and putting them away in Hillary's very organized and labeled cupboard! Anyone can do dishes at Robin's house and know where everything goes! It's hard to see the labels in this picture, but every shelf is labeled with what goes there! ie: square green plates, green bowls, small clear plates, mistmatched plates, mixing bows, large mixing bowls, butter dishes, etc. Very organized! Thank you Robin for letting us come invade your house! We had a fun time!
1 comments:
How fun....Happy Birthday Teri!
Post a Comment