Today my mom would be 83! I often think about what life would be like if she was still with us and not memory impaired. Wouldn't that be wonderful! I love and miss her everyday. I love looking at pictures from the "good ol' days" and wish I could remember more about my early years. Amanda and the boys rode with me out to the cemetery this afternoon to take flowers. As usual we had to trim the grass back from Lori's grave. I think it's time to get a piece of granite put under it. I wonder how much that costs...anyway, it was VERY WINDY and quite cool. The poor tulips for Lori's grave couldn't even stay up straight. Crazy wind. The boys were great helpers and I love being out there where it is so pretty (despite the wind). David found a flag blowing around the grass so he picked it up and we stuck it in with Mom's flowers. Dad is buried there too and she was an Army wife...it seemed fitting. It was too windy to put a flower on the other little Lorie's grave. We hope there is a celebration in heaven of our mom and that she feels our love!
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment