CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2016

St. Patrick's day, 50's day, and Donut day!

The kids had mint oreos for our afterschool snack on St. Patrick's day.  Lilly made leprechaun ears in class and her mom had sprayed her hair green!  The next day or two, Jacob's class went on a field trip to Texas Roadhouse and they got to make their own rolls!  And paint them!  He ate some before I got a picture.  Next was 50's day for spirit week.  My pictures are a little blurry, but the boys were slicked back and Lilly had her pink fluffy skirt and a grey scarf.  She wore a high ponytail.  That day was also donut day for the first graders at school.  Zander and I got to wait for her in the cafeteria.  When she arrived, we got donuts and she got to read to us!  Zander only wanted a couple bites of donut and then he wanted to get out of his stroller.  But thankfully we were able to keep him occupied and we got to finish our donuts and reading.  It was a lot of fun!  I was glad I could be there and hear her read.  She is improving a lot in her reading!  We love their school and all the fun things they do!  There will be more adventures as we get closer to the end of the year!  Fun times!





 


0 comments: