The long awaited day arrived! After a long day of airports and airplanes, our Georgia babies landed in Fresno! Here they are walking from the gate to meet us...
As soon as David saw us he took off running...and dropped his doggie in his excitement! He was happy to see us and we got nice big hugs from him!
We weren't as sure of Jacob's receptiveness of us, but when he pulled up in the stroller, he was bouncing up and down and smiling as big as ever! It was great!
I wish I would have caught his biggest smile on camera, but I missed it...Now my two little chairs have two sweet little boys in them! This is heaven!
We are all having such a fun time! I have taken a lot of pictures and will have a lot to blog about in the coming days...I am on vacation and am having a wonderful time! (Grandpa is having a great time too, but he's not on vacation...)
Jacob and David chillin' at Grandma's...this is the life...


3 comments:
This made me cry. I am so happy for you. And I'm happy those two little guys get to be with Grandma and Grandpa. Enjoy every moment!
Looks like you are having so much fun....have a wonderful week!!
Post a Comment