The sad day for Grandma came at last...on Tuesday the 10th we went to the airport. As we were driving to the airport, Amanda got a message from the airlines on her phone that the flight was delayed an hour. Now what? So we went to Michael's and found a few more things for me to finish up some projects and then to the Burger King drive through for some chicken nuggets for the boys. We would go to the airport and get checked in and wait a little longer...
David loves going inside the big tree they have there...Jacob liked it too, but was more interested in his ice water...
We let him out of the stroller so he could burn off a little energy before the flight. He is looking at the pictures of the snow...he and David ran around and through the tree a dozen times...
This is Jacob saying "cheese!" Only he says it, "meeeee"...and he's in his cute little flip flops that he calls "fwop fwops." I'm gonna miss that cute little face!!
David and Mommy going around and around....
It was almost time to go through security, so I tried to get one last picture of the three of them...Jacob wanted to run some more...
So we just got one of David and Mommy. How I am going to miss them! It has been such a FUN FUN time with them all here. I loved every minute of it! I am so sad they have to go back...but I know their daddy misses them and they have pre-school and T-ball and other fun things awaiting them there. Thank you for coming to visit Grandma and bringing such sunshine with you!!! It rained a full three days after they left...it fit my mood. Love you my Georgia peaches!!!


1 comments:
Oh this is the hard part! I hate goodbyes and even when I'm able to hold it in sometimes, as soon as they are out of my sight I cry. Every time.
I wonder when you will get to see your Georgia peaches again?
Post a Comment