I can't let April 13th go by without wishing my mom a happy birthday! If she was still with us she would be 78! wow...when I was with her sisters last summer, I found this picture that I had never before seen! It's a copy of a copy, so not the greatest quality...but I still love it! My mom is the one on the right, with her dad's hand on her shoulder. 3 of her 5 sisters are in this picture and her youngest brother. I am sure there are probably more pictures I have never seen, and I sure wish I could find them and get good copies! Oh well, I will treasure this one. Love and miss you Mom...would love to go to lunch and just visit and eat something chocolate together! Happy Birthday!
Friday, April 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment