Okay, it's really Amanda's graduation party...but it's Dave's birthday so we had presents for him first, and THEN we made sure he got a piece of the cake. Ha. He was more than happy to have the attention be on someone else. The kids all went in together to get him a really cool tool (idea suggested by Nate, a fellow tool lover) and I think he was really pleased! He doesn't show anymore excitement or emotion than Nate does. Must be an engineer thing! We planned on a BBQ for the party and of course, it turned into a rainy day! We moved the party indoors and pulled it off! So many friends and family came to support her and we enjoyed seeing them all and visiting with them. There were about 43 people in our house! Now I know that we can host Thanksgiving or any other big meal and be okay in our kitchen! I am sorry that I didn't get all of their pictures though. Nate was our cook (out in the rain, what a trooper!) and everything was delicious! We had an italian soda bar too. Fun day, fun reason to celebrate, and now we can really relax and enjoy the day! All the stress is over and done! Congratulations again Amanda! And Happy Birthday Dave! Love you!!
Our graduation "announcement" we sent out...





0 comments:
Post a Comment