CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Georgia here I come!

The day finally arrived for my trip to Georgia!  Wednesday, Aug. 22nd. I was up at 4 a.m. and headed to the airport by 5 a.m.  I saw two young men on my flight dressed in their suits and ties.  we were headed to Salt Lake City from Fresno.  I am sure they were headed to the MTC.  What other young men do you know that dress like that to fly?  I changed planes in SL to a very huge Delta aircraft...7 seats across with two aisles.  It was amazing how big that plane was and how many people were on it!  But soon I arrived in Georgia to this fun welcoming committee!
 I was afraid Jacob was going to be a bit shy, as he kind of looked away when I first greeted him...(he was sitting in the stroller) but by they time we were out of baggage claim he was all warmed up!  David of course came running up to me yelling "Grandma!" Love those fun energetic hugs! 
 And being the lovely hostess that she is, Amanda had already purchased my Boston Cremes for a little treat when we got back to the house! 
 Jacob showing me his puzzle and playing happily in the play room before bedtime.  It's gonna be a fun week!!
I couldn't get a picture fast enough, but as we were leaving the airport there's a big sign that says, "We're glad Georgia was on your mind."  And it truly has been!  Stay tuned for more Georgia adventures!