CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

New addition to the fam...

After several months (dare we say a year?) of researching, borrowing bikes, visiting several bike shops and trying different brands and models, Dave finally selected a bike of his own!  He is the proud owner of the Cannondale Quick and he is in the happy zone.

He wouldn't let me take a picture of him in all his bike riding gear, so he just gave me a quick demo up and down our street...he does love to get out and go in the early morning when it's cooler...sometimes in the evening after work (when the weather is nicer than it is right now!). The Clovis bike trail is his route of choice and I am happy he has found something to do in the form of excercise and health that makes him happy.  This and his daily green smoothie will have him outliving me for sure!  I prefer my chocolate shake and my stationary bike indoors, which I don't ride nearly enough...
 Boys will be boys, he had to do a wheelie for me...ha ha.
The pictures are blurry (becuase he was in motion) but I am sure you can see the smile on his face.  I am happy that he is so happy.  Happy Trails!

1 comments:

Amanda

Fun! Now he just needs to get a trailer to pull the boys in when we come to visit! :)