I am sure it was yesterday I put this little tyke on the bus for the first day of kindergarten! The time has truly flown by! In a few short years he has grown from this little cutie...
to this big cutie!
This is his first day of his senior year. I am still amazed how fast it has happened. Our last child to go to Clovis High...one last time of filling out all those ridiculous cards of information when they have all our information in their computers...one last time of back to school night (which will be here in a couple of weeks), one last year of early morning seminary, and in the blink of an eye, one last graduation night. Good luck in all that you do this year Joel. We love you! We are proud of you! We wish only the best for you as you wrap up this era of school years in the McKinney household.



1 comments:
I got to talk to Joel a little last Sunday night. I was so impressed. And also, he is SO good looking!
Post a Comment