CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Today is our beautiful Ashley's birthday!  We were so overcome with joy when she was born and started our FAMILY 28 years ago.  Our lives were changed forever and for the better the day she was born.   Ashley is smart, beautiful, musically talented, funny, and fun to be with.  We love you Ashley!  Have a beautiful and wonderful day!  

4 comments:

Tasty Tidbits

Happy birthday Ashley! I've been blessed to have her in my life also! Love her to pieces! :)

Unknown

Happy Birthday Ashley you ROcK!!

Grandma Honey

'overcome with joy' is a perfect way to describe the day one becomes a mother...I remember thinking, 'All my life I knew this would be wonderful, and it has even surpassed my expectations.'

Happy late Birthday to your Ashley!!

Ashley

Thank you mama, and thank you everyone else! :)I'm getting olddddd.... lol.