I was visiting Carla's cooking blog the other day and came across this scrumptious looking cake. I just HAD to try it! So I made it for our Sunday meal. It turned out pretty good! I think next time I will half the filling as it made my cake really tall! I had to take a picture it was so pretty, and then I turned around to take on from the other direction and this is what I got...
Monday, June 28, 2010
Oreo Cake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
A bike ride to China and back? That is too funny :)))
For that cake I'd do it !!! lol
That's awesome! I love the China comment too.
Wow, that looks yummy! How long do think you would have to spend on your bike to burn off the calories from one piece? It just might be worth it!!!!
Wow.. that looks yummy.. Rich and so Heavenly.. Well, at least that is what my mouth as it is watering says.. Hope you enjoyed it.. Every bit.. Oh.. you are funny too..
Instead if making half the filling next time you could make two cakes and split the filling. Then you could eat one cake and give the other one to me!:)
I'm with Melissa...double the cake and share the rest. Looks yummy...miss all of you...
Post a Comment