The photo booth was a fun addition to the reception. Makayela ran it for me. Kai helped some too. It was mostly kids that used it but a few adults did too, at the begging of the kids ha ha. We even got the bride and groom to swing by for a shot. I didn't post all the other pictures, just our family ones. The YSA ward took a few using the picture frame mostly, not the props. It was still cute. The other pictures are random shots John took of people. Again, I just posted the family ones. He took one of most everyone! Last up, cutting the cake, throwing the bouquet, and heading off to Park City!
David...
Lindsay...
Clark...(he was a super hero at helping with tables and chairs and anything else we needed!)
I think this is the only shot we got of Eric and Randa...I am sad about that!
Jacob...
Clif...
Lilly...
The cute Bride and Groom...
Clif again...thinking seriously...
Carson and his curly hair! Everyone loves to touch it ha ha.
Kelly! She helped with the fruit kabobs and is a dear friend who moved here from Clovis also!
Sweet Ted and Linda Hansen...in our ward (so I visit teach her) but they serve in the singles ward. They are wonderful people and I am glad Joel got to work with Ted in the ward. Ted also teaches at Oak Canyon where Amanda teaches.
And this is Evelin (on the left) the sweet sister who made the Brazilian treats!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment