Oh my goodness it is school again already! The kids are going to a new school this year out in Lehi. They are a little nervous but they will do great! I drove out there to get them out the door and take the first day pictures for the momma. With the traditional jumping pictures too...I cannot believe my little David is in 5th grade! Lilly in 4th and Jacob in 3rd. Why do they grow so fast!!?? When we got to school, Walter and I walked them up...the student council and some teachers or principal or who ever they might be had a cute balloon arch and were high fiving kids as they walked up the red carpet to the school. The kids didn't want to walk through there so we went around. Out to the playground where we found out where they are supposed to line up. The bell rang and they were off! Then Walter and I drove back to Grandma's house and we had to take a picture of him on first day of Grandma daycare! I hope the kids have a great new year at their new school and make some friends right away. They are all pretty social so I think they will do just fine. Love these grands of mine!
Monday, August 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment