CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Garden of weedin'

Look at that lush green garden! Can you see the pumpkin! (There's more than one!) We are having such good luck with the garden area this year. We will be sad to leave it. Since Nate and Amanda bought a house (they moved out the week before Joel's wedding) and Joel got married and moved out, Dave and I don't need this huge house and yard to ourselves! We are glad Nate and Amanda were able to find a house in Lehi. He graduates in December but Asphalt Zipper has already offered him a contract and with Amanda teaching, they were in a position to buy a home. Hopefully we will be able to find one soon too. We will be looking for temporary housing while we house hunt. Time to put down roots here in Utah! So the grass and garden look great, and the garden boxes are doing great too...but look at those weeds along the fence! The are on a down slope so really are almost as tall as me! We have some work to do before we move...We have loved living here the last almost 3 years. It is the longest we have lived in one place since coming to Utah. I finally feel like I have friends and the ward is so wonderful. I hate the thoughts of moving again...but se la vi. Lots to get done and lots of cleaning out to do! 



0 comments: