After church, Walter's blessing, food and visiting, Dave and I drove out to the cemetery. I cannot believe it is September again already. In two days it will be my parents' anniversary and my sister's birthday. We put flowers out for them. My parents were married 65 years ago. And Lori would be 57. We sure miss my parents and cannot believe how long they have been gone. I often imagine what it would have been like to grow up with a sister, and wonder how our relationship would be and what she would look like. I am happy that my parents are reunited with her and other beloved family members. I look forward to the day when I can see them all again. In the meantime, trips to the cemetery to place flowers and remember them always, will keep me going until that day comes.
Sunday, September 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment