CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 18, 2017

Grandparent's day at school...

Aspen elementary always does a grandparent's day.  It is always fun.  Walter and I got to go to 3 different classes!  Lilly's and Jacob's one day, and David's another.  We had fun seeing their classrooms and doing activities with them and listening to them read.  David's was held in the cafeteria so we just got to have a cookie and read.  Walter was asleep for all of Jacob's class time and for part of David's but then he woke up and David was happy about that.  I loved the saying in Jacob's room about throwing kindness like confetti.  I enjoyed spending some time with each of them in their room.  It was fun to see some of their artwork and their classmates.  I did the VIP interview 3 times!  When I was coming out from Jacob's room, I was standing outside talking to our neighbor Shawna as David's class came by to go to lunch.  David said, "Hi Miss Shawna!"  and kept on going.  I said, "Miss Shawna!  What about Grandma!?"  He had only seen me from the back and didn't realize it was me.  He laughed and came back and gave me a hug saying he hadn't even seen me standing there.  I will have to give him a bad time about that!  It is fun being a grandparent!









0 comments: