CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January stuff...

Art project Monday...I bought little canvas' at Wal-Mart for a whopping 97 cents!  The kids have been wanting to "really" paint, so I let them!  They drew it first on paper and then painted away.  It was fun to see them create.  I don't seem to have a picture of the finished products for some reason.  Anyway, they loved it. My friend Kelly gave me a belated Christmas gift of crocheted snowflakes...it's still snowing so they went up for decoration!  Lovely, thanks Kelly! And you know when grandma lets you eat half of a Costco muffin for breakfast and you just can't get that last bite down...you save it and mark it with your name really, really well so no one will mistake it for theirs!  ha ha.  Lilly cracks me up.  And last but not lease, ever seen a scam check that looks so real?  Yeah, crazy.  Go ahead Joel, cash it.  ha ha.  That check looks so totally REAL.  Stinky scammer people.  I know a lot of people fall for it and that is just sad.  






0 comments: