CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Let it Snow!

Call me crazy, but I am really looking forward to the snow and it is very late arriving!  We were getting worried that we would not have a white Christmas!  Can you believe I would be upset about that?  I am a bit surprised myself.  I took a few pictures of our new view of Mt. Timpanogos.  Not nearly as good as our last view in Lindon, but if I zoom the camera in, I can get just the tip of it.  And it does look sort of pretty through the round window at the end of the family room if you are standing just in the right spot.  So here's a few shots of that view, zoomed in and out.  There is a little snow up in the top of the mountains.  Then as we were delivering our pkg. yesterday to the mission home for Joel, it was snowing on us!  YAY!  We had the radio on a Christmas station and it just happened to be playing "Let it Snow."  That made my heart so happy! Then delivering the pkg. and some cookies to the office staff at the mission home was very fun.  I even met Sis. Chambers, the mission president's wife!  (Dave was out in the car because we had Zander with us and he was asleep).  She had very nice things to say about Elder McKinney and it made my heart want to burst!  What a great day!  Joel had just been transferred last week to Herriman.  We were assured he would get his mail on Mondays just as always.  Another YAY!  Well, enough snow stuck so that we had to shovel our front walkway.  Alas, today most of the snow was gone, but it renewed my hope in the possibility of a white Christmas.  I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas!