Because the boys are going to Georgia with their dad on Christmas morning, we are having Christmas a day early. So of course, that puts Christmas Eve a day early! The boys put out cookies for Santa and went to bed. Then the waiting game began. Waiting for the boys to go to sleep and waiting for a big box to arrive. Amanda's present for the boys arrived at 8:30 p.m. via UPS. She didn't think it was going to make it...but it was a Christmas Miracle! The UPS driver was not the regular driver and didn't know our driveway, so he parked at the top of the hill and in the dark (with a small flashlight) pushed a dolly all the way down to the house with that huge box on it! It was funny. Amanda began the assembling process and Dad jumped in to help. We took pictures throughout (with the clock in the background) to show how quickly they got it together. She was so excited to give the boys a power wheels car! They have wanted one forever and before long, David will be too big for one. She found a great deal and was happy with her selection. I too had some projects I was finishing up. Here are pictures of a few of the things I made ~Ninja Turtles, Super heroes and pillowcases for grandsons and nephews. I didn't get a picture of Jacob's pillowcase because it was already wrapped! And pictures of the power wheels assembly. We will be ready for Santa! (The power wheels is from her, not Santa, just to clarify.) David had asked Santa for a harmonica and Jacob asked for Ninja Turtle Legos. Very reasonable children! I'm sure Santa won't disappoint!
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I like the clock in the background idea. I hope I can remember to use it someday.
Jonas is also big time into Ninjas!
Post a Comment