On Saturday Joel wanted to have a "Lord of the Rings" Marathon...all three movies...the EXTENDED versions...TWELVE HOURS! I can't believe these teenagers got up for an 8 a.m. all day marathon, but they did! The Olsens are in town visiting and Devin would be leaving in a couple of days for his mission, so it HAD to be done!
We set out peanut butter and jelly/honey for lunch, but at dinner time they made their own pizzas!
I rolled out the dough and set out all the topping. They each got to "decorate" their own pizza. They seemed to enjoy it, even the boys...and I think they all liked it too. Wendy's dad brought candy and cookies so it was a great meal!
I thought this was just too cute, all of them on the sofas, eating their pizzas and watching the movie.
Davik had worked all day, but showed up for the last little bit of the movie (and the games they played AFTER the movie!)
Becca, Wendy, Devin, Austin, Joel, Ashley, and Davik in back...what a fun bunch of kids! Austin O. and Marissa came for a little bit too, but left earlier...
We had to get a couple of shots with Devin...he'll be serving in Montana for two years!!
Devin has been a very good friend to Joel and we have enjoyed having him in our home! He will be a great missionary and we can't wait to hear stories from Montana again! We look forward to following his blog that his mom is going to keep while he's gone. Good luck Devin! And thanks to all you teenagers for making a fun day for us! (Yes, I survived all 12 hours!!!)


1 comments:
How sweet that you let them all do this in your home! What a memory! Loved seeing Austin there, too. I have a picture to email you of Joel and Devin at the airport.
Post a Comment