We are having a low-key halloween this year. Mostly because it falls on Sunday, and also, because we don't have little kids around anymore! Joel is our "little" kid ~ so we let him have his fun while we sat back and watched. :) He was Waldo from "Where's Waldo?" for our ward party which was held Saturday night. Clif was out with friends. Dave and I stayed in and watched a movie. We had a rare evening home alone and enjoyed it. I do have a stash of chocolate so we are not going without candy!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween 2010...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very cute pizzas !! We had our light out and no one knocked!! I was surprised when I went outside at 8pm to see the cars lining our streets? they drove to our neighborhood and there where many groups of aboout 30 people or more walking together ??? It was bizarre!! Because on a normal year where I would be handing out candy no one has come in the 5 years I've lived here????????
I love the pizzas and will be addin those next year...we had tons of kids...we ran out of candy and then gave away treats from the feast and then...turned out the lights!
We did the same. Kept the porch lights off. Already looking forward to next Halloween because I feel like we didn't even have one this year. You are so lucky to still have Joel at home.
Post a Comment