Just counting my blessings today as I sit in the comfort of my home and watch living Prophets and apostles on television. It is wonderful! I wanted to post a few pictures of some of my favorite blessings today...here is Jacob on his blessing day in the outfit I made. Glad it fit him! He is adorable! We so wished we could have been there for his special day, but are grateful that he is being raised in a loving and spiritual environment. He is smiling now and I can't wait to see him again and hold him and get him to talk to me! He will be a different baby by the time we see him next...I hope he will let me hold him...
Here's a family shot from the same day...we love these guys!! Nothing brightens my day more then to get a new picture of them or to hear them talk on the phone. Thank heavens for modern technology to keep us feeling not quite so far away...
Two of my most favorite blessings...love you David and Jacob!!! Can't wait to see you! Hurry to Grandma's house, okay? You are two of the handsomest guys on the planet!
Here are a few other blessings that help fill my grandma needs since my grandbabies live so far away. It is a real privilege and blessing to go to their home several days and week and help with feedings. Especially now that they smile at you and jabber a little. Makes it so much fun! And makes me wish my grandbabies were next door...Last night I got to feed TWO of them...that was a double blessing! I only got to finish feeding Porter so his mom could get Lyla (who was being very happy in her bouncy seat and waiting patiently for her turn). I had already fed Scarlet who just downed her whole bottle like a champ! They are getting so big. I got to feed Lyla this morning during Elder Holland's talk and Sister Wixom's talk. Lyla listened and watched with me while she ate. :) All of my blessings are just growing so quickly. Wish we could slow down time just a little...thank you all my blessings for letting me be a part of your lives!


1 comments:
Cute! I just noticed that you posted this... I must be out of it.
We miss you too and wish we were closer!
Post a Comment