CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't like the water but I do like to read...

And apparently, after scanning old pictures (yes, OLD) of my childhood, I have always been this way! I guess I haven't changed after all these years...(in some respects!)


What better thing to do while waiting for your hair to dry, than to read Dr. Seuss!

I guess my brothers liked a good story too... :)

6 comments:

Caleen

You are so cute! I love the picture of you having your hair dryed. We had one of those things too.. So funny.. So good that you love to read. :)

Unknown

We actuall have one of those hair dryers now !! Hill got it at a yard sale !! She loves it !! You are so cute !! lol

Grandma Honey

Oh I LOVE these pictures! I think we had the same tinsel tree and lamp (or one very much like it) and I do remember my brothers wearing similar flannel PJs! And your Mom's plaid pants...I think I had some similar...not my mom, but ME. Uh oh, I guess I'm older than I thought.

Anonymous

I love the pics of your mom. She looks so sweet, just like I remember her.

Grandmotherfairy

What a priceless treasure those pictures are...I am still trying to figure out my scanner....

Melissa

I love the hair dryer. I can honestly say I have never seen one of those before. It looks like it would take a long time.