Three days a week and sometimes four, I have the honor of going over and helping with feeding these beautiful babies! They are three blessings from heaven and I LOVE the time I get to spend with them. One day Clif and Maddy came to help too. (Maddy helps over there a LOT). It's always fun to feed babies and visit with who ever happens to be there helping at that time. I have really enjoyed getting to know their maternal Grandma and it is just such a pleasure to be there helping. These three help me get to be a grandma while my grandbaby is far away. Thank you so much Lyla, Scarlet and Porter, for letting me be a part of your lives. You are three special and loved babies and are blessing many people!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's so awesome of you and your kids to go and help! What a blessing you are to Craig and Nichole!
I want to go help! They are so precious.
Great pictures! Those babies are adorable as are the helpers.
You are all angels!
Thank you for posting these pictures....I just love seeing those babies! Absolutely amazing isn't it!
Post a Comment