CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

today I am thankful for...


(this is my Wed post!)...Hot chocolate! Now that the weather has turned cold...I am thankful for my hot mug of cocoa (with peppermint ice cream in it!) that warms me inside and out. I am also thankful for warm snuggly blankets (like Stef!) and being able to be warm and comfortable while it is so cold outside. (I was too busy enjoying my cocoa last night to post anything...)

3 comments:

Grandmotherfairy

I love hot chocolate and warm blankets...it is a wonderful time of year!

Stefanie

Oooo I have never heard of peppermint ice cream in the cocoa!!! I am so excited I am going to try it. That sounds super delish and of course ice cream is right up my alley.....lol! Thanks for the hint!! Love it!

Unknown

I think it sounds yummy too !!!