
Mickey Mouse! I am so thankful for this sweet little grandson. He makes me smile everyday! Various pictures of him are on my screensavers at work and at home...all I have to do is see his little face and I am happy! When I am depressed or sad, I can just look at his pictures (or talk with him on the webcam!) and it is the perfect pick-me-up! I am sad that he lives so far away, but I am thankful for computers, cameras and videos that bring him as close as possible every day! Love you little David!!! XOXO


3 comments:
Me too! Except that usually when I'm having a bad day, it's because he's grouchy... :) He sure is cute!
Grandkids. Who knew that would bring us such joy and bring us out of the funky moods we get in.
What a darling little Mickey...aren't we lucky to have webcams...mine is malfunctioning at the momoent:(
Post a Comment