CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

today I am grateful for...

this is a cute craft idea I found on the internet...missionary Christmas stockings!

...computers. When I think how much time I spend with my computer...it should be counted among one of my best friends! I get paid every day to work on one, I can scan and edit photos of my family past and present ~ (thanks to wonderful instruction from Shelly), I can do family history work, (I'm just getting the tip of the iceberg on that one!) I can communicate with family across the planet within seconds, I can visit with friends, read fun blogs, look up endless information and ideas on the internet (I only look up good stuff!) see my grandbaby on a webcam, and the list goes on...my life is so blessed to have the technology to do all these many wonderful things. I have now been introduced to Heritagemakers.com and will soon be doing some memory books as part of my family history. Yes, I love computers and am thankful for all that I am able to do on one!! It is also a learning tool and I am learning every day. I thank Santa for bringing me my pretty purple laptop last year. I am thoroughly enjoying it!!

1 comments:

kelly

Those are really cute! I too am so thankful for computers. I do wish mine was a little smaller (it's Tyler's old laptop, almost 10 yrs old I think) and I wouldn't mind it being pink, if I had a choice!