Wednesday, November 4, 2009
today I am thankful for...
...don't laugh....flushing toilets!! I won't post a picture...just let me say that I know why I wasn't born a pioneer...Our toilet has been mostly out of commission the whole time Dave had his surgery and stitches...we had to leave the lid off the tank and manually pull the stopper (or whatever it's called!) to flush the toilet. It was sticking and very hard to do. It was a royal pain to say the least...my one armed husband finally had the strength and patience to take it all apart and get it fixed. YAY!! It flushes with one easy push of the handle. Double YAY!! I am really grateful for modern conveniences...when they work right. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh the simple joy of a flushing toilet! I have to hold the handle down on the upstairs bathroom toilet...
Amen to that!
I have just found a reason I need a husband !! hehehe I am not going to unplug a toilet !!!
for the record...it wasn't plugged. I CAN unplug a toilet. :) The flushing mechanism was not working. He had to take the tank clear off and replace parts.
Post a Comment